This manual consists of 37 chemistry experiments that will help students to understand the main concepts outlined in the regional teacher training curriculum for secondary education. Each experiment includes objectives, a link to the lesson in textbook for lower secondary education, needed materials, experiment procedure, observations, an explanation, conclusion, and additional questions.
- Chapter 1 Mixtures and Solutions contains 11 experiments.
- Chapter 2 Chemical Reactions contains 17 experiments.
- Chapter 3 Surface Tension and Adhesion contains 3 experiments.
- Chapter 4 Polar and Non-polar Molecules and Density contains 1 experiment.
- Chapter 5 Electrochemistry contains 1 experiment.
- Chapter 6 Polymers contains 4 experiments.
This first edition is published in 2013 by the Teacher Training Department of the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sport of Cambodia with the support of VVOB.